God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, June 26, 2023

WALK OF FAITH

Holland got a call this morning to go get his teeth aligned for their final fitting - he had to be in Rainier-OR in an hour … and after last night's asthma episode, I went with him.

I didn't have the energy to dress fancy.

The fur-babies were loaded again without their kennels.

I choose to walk in the victory of Calvary.
At some point of my Faith Walk, my 2,023-year-old healing WILL manifest itself 100%: I choose to walk confidently in that healing regardless of what my body is doing in the moment.

On our way back over the bridge spanning both OR and WA, Holland said the prosthodontist lined his upper plate up with is nose … and then he said, "my nose has been broken so many times, I'm not sure that's the best way to line it up; but they look good. It is good work."

Then, he mentioned all the other broken bones he has had …

No wonder Holland's body is throbbing with pain!

Since Holland's teeth won't be ready until July 5th, we also confirmed a 4th of July BBQ with Pam and Frank … then we will be pulling stakes and heading off into the adventures that have been side-lined while business was tended to :-)

Driving through Kelso, Holland asked me how I was feeling, adding - "If you feel up to it, we can go get those books from Chrystal; it's on the way towards home."

I was not going to let my sore throat/chest; or the insane shingles itching/burning keep me from enjoying the Day.

YES! Please :-)

I always enjoy visiting with Chrystal … and I always enjoy reading a good book ;-)

The fur-babies were both as good as gold: no messes, and very little fussing. They are becoming trustworthy at being left alone. It won't be long now before the kennels are history and they are sleeping through the night without causing us concern.

Bag of books from Chrystal.
Sasquatch humor at Chrystal's RV Park …

After that visit, I was pretty much done in. Between the severity of last night's asthma episode - and the shingles outbreak this morning, my body's energy reserve was drained.

Tomorrow can only be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment