God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, December 16, 2023

WHAT IF - Israel & islam~Shabbat - Yuma, AZ

December 15th: My heart breaks for the people of Israel; still suffering the after-effects of a satanically inspired war … and still engaged in forward-going war efforts to rid the world of islamic terrorists.

My thoughts are angry towards the people of America who have lost their moral footing; gambling with their souls.

That our divided Congress, wishy-washy House of Representatives, and that demented moron squatting in the White House actually felt the need to vote on whether Israel has a "right to exist" or not following the deliberate islamic attack on Israel, October 7th'23, infuriates me.

My whole being is filled with sorrow at how far Americans have gone down the rabbit hole since the first barak and michael obama coup in 2009: understanding that with this 3rd demonic-religiously inspired political coup, the highest seats in our government are held by American & Israel hating persons (who cannot rationally define what a human being is), is mind-boggling. And that 99% of American Jews, and Christians, promote and support islam ... is staggering.

That people who think they are intelligent are discounting the horrific massacre in Israel, on Jews (innocent men, women, children, and babies); and demanding global focus, sympathies, and support be redirected to the terrorist-breeding, training, and harboring muslims in Gaza, is wickedness spurred forward by pure evil.

The world's spiteful hatred is encroaching on my Day of Rest :-(

Forgive me Lord.

Let the Spirit of Peace dwell in my home, and my heart: settle my heart's emotions and soothe my angry thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment