God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, December 16, 2023

TODAY ... LOVE~Shabbat 2023 - Yuma, AZ

December 15th: I started my day early; a 'duty call wakeup' with Bleu … and a lovely sunrise unfolding :-)

The Resort Park is wakening … 7:33 AM

I set my mind on quelling the angry thoughts (post about that follows) racing through my gray matter, and determinedly set about bringing peace and harmony into my Island of Rest: the world around me may be spinning out of control … but I do not have to join in, on the downward spiral.

Angry thoughts Post:(https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2023/12/what-if-israel-islamshabbat-yuma-az.html)

Today is Shabbat, a Day when the pressing needs, concerning, actions, and spiritual deprivation of the world, is deliberately set aside: and the Spirit of Peace (peace that passes all understanding) is welcomed and encouraged.

I spent some early morning time enjoying uninterrupted time, with my handsome furry son.

Bleu …

I put finishing touches on the ABB I had finished the previous evening:

Final touches on ABB; corner picot floret, & a strengthening sl st down entire backside of ABB.

I touched base with Friends on the internet - replied to FB texts, and was pleasantly surprised to see that my Christmas Cactus pattern post, and Blog had been highlighted on a few Blog sites :-)

When Holland woke up, I enjoyed time and convo with him.

And we both enjoyed the lunch he drove into town to get, "so you can just rest and enjoy your day Baby, and not cook" ;-)

He is still struggling with my Messianic Faith … but today, at least, he is trying to understand it: and the importance of Shabbat, in my Life. I am not a stickler about strict observances, and I don't mind cooking on the Sabbath - but it's nice not to have to :-)

Love in action; a crunch-wrap for me; and burritos for himself ;-)

I am grateful for my husband's thoughtfulness.

I am thankful for Elohim's gifting of this man in my Life: his loving presence in my life blesses me in so many ways.

My WA friend sent me a text, and I saw that there is no snow there yet, though the temperature where she lives is a freezing 32-degrees.

It gets cold here, too, in the morning. People think the desert is hot all the time, but when the sun goes down in the winter months … so does the temperature:

Pam's texts … in the afternoon, she had gone for a walk at Willow Grove; and sent me a picture of what she saw as she walked the Trail Loop - somebody has a sense of humor. LOL!

As the Day ebbed and our texting contacts with friends slowed (we both had active phones all day long); Holland relaxed with a couple TV movies, a few FB interactions, and a couple YouTube videos … I relaxed by stitching up another Angel Baby Blanket.

Bleu relaxed by spending time with both of us throughout the day ;-)

Holland & Bleu.
The start of another ABB.
MOD 21" ANGEL BABY BLANKETS ~ 7 Designs/Knit:
 (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/03/mod-angel-baby-blankets-7-designs.html)

Once it was underway, it was a relaxing Shabbat today :-)

Lamb - "Pray For Jerusalem" song:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgyfvuI-XCs)


No comments:

Post a Comment