God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, January 25, 2024

PRETTY~Parker-AZ


Last night we watched the recent Presidential Election Primary, and couldn't believe that once again, nikki haley showed her total delusional side when she claimed the victory!

It's like the obamanite factor of DC does not live in reality anymore: nikkie haley is a delusional obamanite demonrat posing as a republican Patriot - she is neither. She is a rhino; and a soured one, at that.

Laura Ingraham: It's three strikes and Nikki Haley is out: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre58dvamQo)

Larry Kudlow: Nikki Haley is going to get clobbered in South Carolina: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLyMCdeuEE)

Trump campaign press sec calls 'Democrat vessel' Nikki Haley 'delusional': (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8UPG6ZHcCc)

We went to bed with the sound of heavy rainfall all around us … and prayed that the DC insanity would be washed away with this new year Presidential Election.

Yesterday's tap-dancing-backbeat that lasted all night long.
President Trump WON - but nikki haley took the mic and pronounced herself 'winner'!

This morning, we woke up to sunshine; so our drive to Parker was a fun one :-)

But first, I spent a little time in the bunk room … my earlier post today:

'Flexability~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024': (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/flexabilitymy-senior-exercise-plan-2024.html)

Then, I spent a little time getting dolled up before leaving Quartzsite ;-)

I didn't get too fancy - but I did put a little color on my face, and pull out some cute shoes to match my jeans and mexicali-style peasant top:

A chance to wear cute shoes, again ;-)
'Gentle' for brow, 'Illusion' for lid color, & 'Conquest' for inner lid highlight; 'Auburn' Brow Gel & 'Cobalt Blue' Mascara.
Buckled into Betsy, and ready to roll …
Parker-AZ from Quartzsite-AZ; 36 min (35.7 mi) via AZ-95 N
The mountains were couched in a misty cloud layer, due to all that rainfall last night, and warming sunshine this afternoon.
It looks like a massive & extensive dust storm - but it's moisture evaporating from the desert floor.
Don't know what this is - but it looks like a refinery plant of some sort, with that black smokestack … but couldn't run anything down on it. Hmmm
Parker-AZ on the horizon; this is a very busy highway.

We had lunch before shopping; while we were eating, these pretty little - and very noisy - birds entertained us. I went online, and tried to find out what they were, but nothing at all resembling them came up :-(

Then we talked about the truck camper we're considering, to purchase … and saw something similar across the way:

These are vey noisy birds; glittery green back, honey gold front - yellow eyes, green legs, & a green beak.
The type of truck camper we will be shopping for in the near future.

Shopping went well this afternoon … there were no crazy shoppers ready to pick a fight with me over peppers; and Bleu behaved himself, too. Everyone loves him, and he basks in the 'star' shine ;-)

Road crews were busy along the route, all day long - thankfully traffic wasn't held up too long, either way.

I spotted another pretty heart-shaped cloud in the sky: I love seeing them - to me, they are heavenly messages letting me know that Elohim has His eye on us, and is guiding us along; preparing the way before us, and leading us safely to where He wants us to be. When I see a heart cloud, or a heart rock, I literally feel His love all around me :-)

Road work the entire length of Hwy. #95, to the Parker-AZ Junction; both side shoulders have been graded, and pea gravel was being laid down.
I love the way Elohim shows  me his love for me … heart-shaped clouds. Hearts were everywhere this month.

Holland and I  both indulged a little at the grocery store: I spent big on eggs, and Holland will enjoy a big mug of spendy coffee tomorrow morning ;-)

$8 for 18 eggs; worth it not to be poisoned with chemicals.
And something for Holland; dark roasted, 'Quatch approved, & made in America - his kind of thing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment