God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, February 26, 2024

MINISTERIAL CERTIFICATION :-)

We collected 6 months worth of mail the other day while in town (it was brought out to me in a tote - no joke!) … and I was happy to open this envelope, and see this certification ๐Ÿ˜

I have prayed long and hard about this for many decades, but during those years I was raising kids, raising neighborhood kids, and raising grandkids - there was no time: NOW, there IS time.

When Bob was in the local hospital, we both reached out to ease the suffering of others' around us (and Bob, himself was serious ill and dying). When Bob's spirit left his body at OHSU in Oregon, and I came back home to WA … I felt a calling on my Life to get involved with Hospice (before, I never knew where I {fit}, even though I knew Yeshua would use me in some ministry capacity) - there are so many people dying alone, that literally have nobody in their lives, to make passing from this life to the other, a little easier: if Elohim can use me in that regard, I can do that.

I am not doing this for $$$ - Elohim supplies ALL my needs, and wants - if it is beneficial to me, spiritually ❤️

I am showing this so that people will KNOW that I DO have ACTUAL documentation; I am not just blowing smoke or pulling a fast one.

This documentation will help me get into places, to help where I am needed. That is all I want - or need.

((((THANK YOU, YESHUA!))) ๐Ÿ˜˜

2 comments:

  1. Val, this is such a blessing to hear and will be a blessing and comfort to others.
    I so appreciate you sharing your certification with Sweet Tea & Friends this month sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete