God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, February 26, 2024

BELLY FAT EXERCISES~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #10/Long Beach-WA

BRRRR!


It was cold at the beach, today.

I was drinking my coffee, listening to the pounding raindrops - that sounded suspiciously like there was hail involved :-(

And when I looked out the window … I saw snowflakes!

Stormy weather outside - warmth, and coffee, inside.
If I want my aging body to be a supple as those energetic trees, I need to get busy in my she-room ;-)

While watching the snowy rainfall, and seeing the treetops vigorously swaying back and forth; I drank a second cup of warming coffee before turning the heat up in my she-room ;-)

I actually woke up this morning thinking of these exercises …
And spent some time utilizing these things, too ;-)
23 Minute Kettlebell Arms & Core Workout to Strengthen and Sculpt Upper Body and Abs: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBpmVRm9J4)

*GLUTES EXERCISES~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #9/Long Beach-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/02/glutes-exercisesmy-senior-exercise-plan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment