God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, February 1, 2024

WILD LIFE IDEALS


Earlier this week, Holland was sick - I'd never seen him that sick and it concerned me. But Elohim was merciful, he rebounded: and was well enough to administer aid to me when it was my turn to be sick yesterday :-(

I spent all day in bed yesterday and Holland checked on me, making sure I got enough liquids … the cocoa he made and brought to me last night around normal bedtime soothed me enough to put me straight out through the night: I woke up snuggled into a comforting hug (don't know when he slipped into bed).

Foreigner - 'Until The End Of Time' song + Lyrics: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0_dajF5SEg)

He's the best husband :-)


I woke up soaking wet, so I knew my fever had broken … and all my loving husband said was, "it's alright Baby … it's okay."

The entire day flowed smoothly :-)

The sunrise was beautiful.

The sun-kissed mountains started the day off, golden.

Bleu was on his best behavior.

My granddaughter posted good news.

And Holland suggested we "get out of the house for a bit before the forecasted rain arrives and we all go stir-crazy" (Bleu was a little brat yesterday and was in the dog-house with both of us, most of the day).

We were out-of-house about half an hour.

This morning's sunrise behind our Independence; The RV Pit Stop Park, Quartzsite-AZ
Sun is up ;-)
My eldest granddaughter had exciting news to share :-)
We are back among the living …
Holland took good care of me yesterday, & thru the night.
Quartzsite seen from the east side of town; other than actual business buildings which have empty shelves until December … Quartzsite-AZ is basically RVr's on BLM land & 55+ mobile home parks. That's it. Big stores, cinemas, ect. are either in Parker to the north - or Yuma to the south.
Another broken heart rock; in wash off Kuehn Street. Quartzsite-AZ
Funky Bus -  I'm don't know if the owner didn't have enough paint to finish … or if this bus is a business advertisement.
Bleu, not happy the rain forced him back home: "Rain, rain, go away - furboy Bleu want to stay and play".

Back home again, Holland went back to research, Bleu had been appeased … and I started nourishing my body, that had been on an unwelcome 24-hr. fast ;-)

Back home, I was hungry for canned clams … and they settled well on my stomach; so did the tea ;-)
Back home, Holland started surfing the internet for ways to ease our wild living venture ;-)

Talking Heads - 'Wild Wild Life' Lyrics Video: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvciux9_uRo)

Last week I said to Holland, "You overthink too much; relax once in a while." But, now I am understanding that he's not an overthinker … he's an achiever; and he is more relaxed by making sure all bases are covered while we are building our ideal, wild, life ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are both feeling better now. How exciting for your grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete