God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, February 1, 2024

BLESSED WINDOWS


January 31st: We paid for an extra week's stay here at the RV Pit Stop Park, in Quartzsite-AZ: we'll pull stakes and head north, February 8th.

Holland has been sick; he's doing much better, but I want him feeling a lot better before we hook Betsy to Independence and hit the open road.

I'm sitting here this morning, with Bleu at my feet, drinking coffee and looking out my window. The Pit Stop is a busy place - people are coming and going. People are living the life they choose to live … and I can identify :-)

Bleu

This morning's skyscape reminded me of a kid's popsicle ;-)
Saw this pass through the RV Pit Stop, this morning …
The RV Pit Stop is always jam-packed with RVr's coming in off the desert LMB land to fill up with fresh well water, and top off their propane tanks.
Some are almost as large as ours; ours is even larger than most Coaches.
Our 45-ft. 'Independence'; January 3rd, BLM Land in Quartzsite-AZ 2024

This life we have chosen is not everyone's dream - but it is ours. And we are fully immersed in it; making it happen.

The majority of people would not understand it.

But we, who have gypsy bones, understand it: we have to keep moving.

My man understands {it} … and he's good about picking up and moving when 'it's time to go!'

I am truly blessed.


Montgomery Gentry - 'Why Do I Feel Like Running' song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2hD4sNat4)

No comments:

Post a Comment