God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, August 16, 2024

SALAMANDER CREEK~Abernathy-WA


We spent an enjoyable day where the blacktop stopped, up Abernathy Road this afternoon …


Keith Urban - 'Where The Blacktop Ends' lyrics:  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-vk8pEWgVw)

On the way out of town, we were behind this car; this is a car I don't mind being behind ;-)
Road work even at {the end of the blacktop} …
Barbed Wire and gunpowder.
I love a day in the country, on a dirt road in the forest :-D
Having fun with the Wedding Gift my husband gave me; simple pleasures make me happy.
I had fun poking holes in the bottom target rounds, the black tire, & making the carboard jerkily dance across the ground ;-)

… then we spent an hour or so at Scott & Lana's in Kelso, shooting the breeze, and playing with Bleu before heading back to Woodland - over Green Mountain Road, to avoid the stalled freeway traffic ;-)

Taking a country backroad to avoid freeway congestion …

The whole day, from start to finish, was peaceful and fun.

The weekend looks promising :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment