God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, October 27, 2023

DESERT HOLIDAY RV RESORT; Yuma~AZ

We are currently relaxing in a very nice RV Resort in Yuma-AZ :-)

Morning sky - 6:30 A.M.; Bleu & I are passing the Rec Room on our morning walk - Holland & I may play pool here, later.

The military jets start zipping through the air here, at 7 or 8 A.M. (whatever suits their fancy) - and they fly kinda low in the sky, so they are l.o.u.d. when they fly by; they pass overhead, on & off throughout the day, stopping for the night around 9 or 10 P.M.

Morning sky; downtown Yuma in the background. Jets fly over us from this direction.
Desert Holiday RV Resort~Yuma-AZ; that's us in the back.
Independence set up in our spot, here.

Last night, I was laying in bed reading Clive Cussler's 'White Death' novel, and must have dozed off - because I woke up with sharp stabbing pain behind my breastbone, that snaked under my left breast, a knot in my chest, and feeling a little dizzy: Holland feared a heart attack and forced me to chew 2 baby aspirin.

I said "angina … or asthma": which I have had most of my life; but to relax my new husband, I chewed the aspirin, got up and drank a cup of coffee (coffee helps with asthma); and adamantly refused to go to the hospital to be treated like a guinea pig. I did struggle with asthma yesterday, which caused my heart to work harder - so, I wasn't worried about the chest pain.

We both eventually went to sleep: Holland relaxed, seeing I was no longer struggling; and I knew that no matter what happened, Elohim is aware of it, and my life is in His hands. There was no point in getting overly concerned.

The Grim Reaper will just have to wait to collect. I'm 67 years young, and am NOT GOING anywhere with him … and I am not leaving this Earth in any way/shape/form unless I hear the Shofar blast, and feel my feet lift off the ground 😉

Last night's chest pain only last 10 or 15 minutes - a bit painful, but no biggee. Coffee did help. Pretty sure it was just angina (I do have a 1-2-3-pause heartbeat arrhythmia - all my life).

Elohim is faithful, & today is going to be a GOOD Day 😁

***************

How do you treat variant angina naturally?

Stop smoking. Smoking cigarettes is detrimental to cardiovascular health and efforts should be made to stop: I don't smoke - I used to.

Work towards a healthier body weight. The heart is a muscle: I need to get back to walking again - at least a mile/daily.

Consume omega-3 fats (EPA+DHA): I need to get back to eating more fish; Holland likes beef and pork, but my body NEEDS fish in my weekly diet.

Eat more plants: I'm trying - being on the road, this is hard to do.

Reduce intake of bad fats and sugar: pretty good with this one ;-)

Exercise regularly: working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment