God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 27, 2024

RAINY DAY LOOP DRIVE

September 25th: Holland had to drive into Longview-WA, to pick up his blood pressure pills this morning - and I went with him; my lungs were on fire, and I didn't want him to be worrying about me while he was away from home base.

A busy day was planned.

Both of us were struggling with our lungs due to the sand storm that blew across the beach yesterday afternoon: we did quickly roll the windows up and leave immediately, but damage had been done in those few milliminutes :-(

Yesterday's sand storm on Cranberry Road-WA, had both of us coughing up dirty mucus.
My lungs are in pain, today.

After we got the prescription, groceries, and extras we needed to maintain Betsy with, Holland scrapped the rest of the planned events - except for grabbing the mail as we breezed through Rainier-OR.

I was thankful.

I was drained after the grocery shopping; trying to stay alive with weak lungs is very taxing on the body.

I was sleepy, so I laid the passenger seat back, and immediately the Sandman got busy ;-)

I woke up when Betsy stopped, a bit out of Astoria; Holland suggested KFC to take home, and I readily agreed. We ate some of the chicken in the parking lot before crossing the bridge into Chinook-WA.

Rain started near Bradley State Scenic Viewpoint.
Bradley State Scenic Viewpoint:  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_State_Scenic_Viewpoint)
Rainier-OR  towards Astoria-OR
My body shifted into sleep mode for a few miles.
Traffic jam between Tongue Pt. & Astoria-OR
Chinook-WA from Astoria-OR; 15 min (10.0 mi) via US-101 N

Finally home again, I put the groceries away while Holland sorted the bills from the junk mail. When the Salmon Creek Hospital Bill was opened, I saw red. The costs were astronomically over-inflated … and it further angered me that nothing on that list was anything I wanted done: all I had gone in for, was to have my swollen ankle tended to - and that never even happened! Services I did not want were forced on me (and I was asked if I wanted a breast reduction because the nurse thought my boobs were too large) … I finally said, "Enough!", and left. The whole experience was unpleasant and infuriating; none of them deserve a single penny :-(

Fall flavored Coffee's ;-)
The Salmon Creek Hospital Bill came … filled with medical BS.
I saw red - they didn't DO what I asked them TO DO; the whole experience was a total waste of my time.

Holland calmed me down by pointing out that we only had to pay a portion: a very small portion, all things considered. 

It's a good thing Elohim took control.

I had been struggling to breathe all day long, with lungs that were on fire; my body was wore out trying to keep me alive. I agreed with my husband that I didn't need to get worked up over the hospital bill … so, I kissed him, and went to bed ;-)

I went to bed & canceled the world; I was worn out - in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment