God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 29, 2024

PEACE IN THE HOME; Ocean Park-WA


September 27th: My Swan Man is vigilant about getting us back to Arizona for the winter months, in a couple days; this morning, he got the oil in Betsy changed - but he had to drive to Longview to accomplish that … I opted to stay behind and clean house.



Independence's interior straightening & cleaning needed tended to; there hasn't been time to tend to all the nooks and crannies since we collected her from the repair shop in Vancouver, 2 weeks ago.

I claimed some 'me time'; and encouraged Holland to do the same.

Holland needed alone time to listen to his music, touch base with people he he misses, and just generally have space. He has a lot on his mind (travel concerns, as well as concern for me). I've not been feeling very well for the past week … he needs alone time space.

Longview-WA from Ocean Park-WA; 1 hr 47 min (79.4 mi) via US-30 E

It was still inky black when he left the peninsula for the city.

While he was gone - I got Supper rockin'-n-rollin' (a Bean Soup), spent 3 hours taking care of business with Independence, gave ear to my recent favorite weirdo's on their podcast (there's good info being spoken, that gives me insight into my new husband), and worked on the preemie sleep sack I'm currently designing: we both had full days.

Supper, tonight ;-)I added veggies to the basic bean recipe on the package.
Everyone views 'fighting' differently …

Worth Fighting For? l The Side Piece S2 E18:  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZ3P27O7uI)

While the soup cooked, and I listened to Chris and Peaches … I tidied the rooms, organized stuff (and found the crocheted Christmas Gift Bags Garland & the Mezuzah I thought had been lost ;-)), and worked on the little preemie sacque I'm knitting; and I also thought on how we are both working together on our future together.

(((YES!!))) I was happy to find this box!
MOD striped preemie sleep sack.
MOD Striped Preemie Sleep Sack; ready for the sleeves …
There was a lot coming from that podcast, to digest and consider.

Holland is literally an answer to prayer: he completes my life as it is now, to the end of my life. He truly is a "God-send".

September 27th, 2022 'ANTICIPATION' Post: 
https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/09/anticipation.html

February 19th, 2022 'REFLECTION ~ Redeeming the Time' Post: 
https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/02/shabbat-reflection-redeeming-time.html

My Swan Man allows me to relax - he considers my physical limitations, and pitches in to shoulder the bulk of tasks if necessary.

He gives me space - more than I need, actually.

These things were difficult for me to get used to in our first year of married life, because I wasn't used to either - my life before was kept very busy; but with new lines drawn concerning gender roles, I'm learning to relax - and enjoy alone time space (that doesn't involve widowing growth). In this marriage, I really don't have much to do, but simple domestic things like supper (I insist now, on doing the cooking), laundry, and easy house cleaning … Holland takes care of everything else (his gender lines are very specific about this).

I like being pampered and spoiled wife - but, I also like being a productive wife ;-)

September 6th, 2024 'MEET ME HALFWAY; Castle Rock-WA' Post: 
https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/09/meet-me-halfway-castle-rock-wa.html

Throughout the eras, the swan metaphor was originally used as a compliment, meaning “one of a kind". Swans are a beautiful symbol of love and romance, the connection of two soulmates: mated swans remain faithful - even after the death of their mate; they are eternally connected.

In ancient paintings, the swan is associated with the autumn season and is one of five types of men: https://psycho-tests.com/blog/swan-description

In present-day England, according to the Cambridge Dictionary, the verb "swan” means "to travel", "move or behave in a relaxed way for pleasure" … generally without caring that others may feel annoyed. Swans symbolize self-esteem and security, a powerful energy to bring to mated partnerships.

Their deep connection to water reminds us to go with the flow in life and in our relationships.

In every way … and according to swan meanings … Holland fits the description of being a Swan Man: and I'm glad he is mine.

I'm glad Elohim was faithful, and that Holland finally found me ;-)

The Moody Blues - 'I Know You're Out There Somewhere' lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zix9FC_GopE

And in sharing with each other (another major happenstance with Holland), Holland is learning how to relax about his Past, so it doesn't handicap his present, or future. I let go of past hurts decades ago - but Holland's past hurts are still raw because Redmill people on that branch of his familial tree continue to spin out outrageous, and slanderous lies; and sibling deaths are still fairly recent (Tami, around 2-3 years ago).

Add to that - the pressure (out of the blue musing) of feeling he was competing with a ghost.

There were a lot of emotional stuff happening our first year of married life & gypsy life travels.


But, we've worked through the hard stuff now, and pray we both stay healthy enough to get us from WA to AZ without any more delays.



**This Week's Posts, posted September 27th:

WINDS OF CHANGE~Indian Summer 2024; Ocean Park-WA: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/09/winds-of-changeindian-summer-2024-ocean.html)

FOGGY WANDERINGS; Long Beach Peninsula-WA: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/09/foggy-wanderings-long-beach-peninsula-wa.html)

RAINY DAY LOOP DRIVE: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/09/rainy-day-loop-drive.html)**

No comments:

Post a Comment