God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, December 2, 2023

HOLIDAY CHEER~Shabbat, Yuma-AZ

This morning we were driving into town to Walgreen's, in hopes of finding a stabilizing knee brace for Holland. I asked Elohim to provide a brace (2, if possible) while shutting lights off, and following Holland and Bleu out the door.

Cheerfully walking from our space patio to our 4x, we met the neighbors (new arrivals last night: two couples/2 sisters and their husbands), and visited for about a good half hour before we drove into town - they are from Wenatchee-WA … which has at least a foot of snow, as of this morning: they are friendly and companionably.

Holland was surprised I took to them so easily, and the convo flowed so smoothly - I normally avoid spur-of-the-moment interactions with strangers, but I just smiled, and said, "It's all about the vibes they give out; I felt comfortable with these people and their cheerful vibes" ;-)

In town, we were able to find and purchase two knee braces - the perfect Shabbat blessing, for this Shabbat :-)

Holland wants to join me on walkabouts, and this brace will help.

Bought 2 knee braces at Walgreen's, uptown; it's perfect for the need. Holland's knee feels a whole lot better.

When we got back home, I asked Holland to drop me off at the Resort Office, on his way to our space. I wanted to pick up December's  Activities Flyer … and check out the on-site activities locations.

Everything is within walking distance; and in a circular location in the Del Pueblo Resort Plaza.

I found the Craft Room, but I'll pass; it's basically a sewing circle thing.

I found the Hair Salon; it was closed for the weekend.

I found the Gym, and liked what I saw; I'll be utilizing it :-)

I'm gonna like working out, in here; with Holland, or solo lobo ;-)

A few of the Flyer activities look interesting too, especially the Sunday Services, in the Rec Room. On-site, we can dress casual … and leave, if necessary, when Holland's pain flares up.

When I got home, Holland already had coffee perking on the range - the house was infused with percolating holiday scent; a love gift, perfect for my Shabbat Rest :-)

I spent the rest of my Shabbat Rest enjoying tasty coffee, lazily working on my holiday project, and watching holiday movies.

Drinking 'Holiday Blend' coffee, & using Crystal's 2022 Christmas Gift ;-)
Cardboard outlined … and holiday project underway ;-)
Holiday Project pieces whipstiched together.
The Lord Bless You And Keep You~Aaronic Blessing: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-eHCxMM3PI)

Today was a good Shabbat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment