God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, February 12, 2024

THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME IN {PRESENT} HISTORY – The Olive Tree Ministries


I don't support Calvary Chapel 100% because some chapels have gone off the rails and embrace the vineyard heresy - BUT I have listened to Jan's broadcast for decades, and find her to be balanced in what she shares.

I am a Christian, a Messianic Christian, but I don't automatically go to services just because it's expected of me as a Christian: I fellowship where Elohim's Word is honored, Yeshua's teaching is practiced, and the Ruach HaKo'desh is welcomed - THAT is where I fellowship. It is very difficult to find a house of worship that is as balanced as it should be.

I am picky about where I fellowship; Holland says I'll "never find a perfect place"; I'm not looking for {perfect}, I'm looking for balance. I have to endure the worldly nonsense 6 days out of every week … I want that 1 day a week where Elohim is to be honored TO HONOR HIM. I don't think that is "expecting too much".

If a minister speaks only of the Gospels and declines to speak of prophecy - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister speaks only of prophecy and omits the Gospels - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister refuses to include the WHOLE Scriptures (excludes the Old Covenant/Testament) - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister teaches that "God has abandoned the Jews, and replaced them with the Church" - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister teaches that a woman's place is under a man's thumb - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister teaches the obamanite ABC alternate lifestyle and the blm woke terrorism - I don't fellowship there.

If a minister is focused on politics, and works a personal preference into his "message" - I don't fellowship there.

If the church leadership panders to the teens with a rock concert atmosphere … and totally ignores the adults & elderly among them - I don't fellowship there.

If the church leadership weaves pagan practices into their "ministry structure" in order to instill a wrong spirit in the Body (palm reading, head reading, soaking rooms, angel worship, UFO, Sasquatch & Nephilim obsession's) - I don't fellowship there.

If the church leadership decides those who tithe gets special privilege's and attention … and everyone else gets snubbed and "isn't saved" (meaning their salvation status, according to the leadership, depends on how much $$$ they fork out) - I don't fellowship there.

If the church leadership places political pamphlets, promotional business sales items (books, music & teaching CD's, prayer shawls, ect.) in the Sanctuary - I don't fellowship there.

If I notice that people only fill the pews when it's Potluck Sunday (in other words, they are not there to be fed the Word of God, they are there to fill their greedy bellies with free food) - I don't fellowship there.

And when I shop, I shop as my conscious leads: if stores promote obamanite wickedness (and funnels their gains to promote the obamanite agenda), I don't shop there. I may not find everything I want at other stores, but when I hand my $$$ over, I can enjoy what I have bought with a clear conscious.

It may sound like my Life is spartan - it isn't. Elohim always makes sure I get what I need, when I need it 😉

When you honor Him - He will honor you.

No comments:

Post a Comment