God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, May 17, 2024

A JOURNEY OF THE SPIRIT; Shabbat 2024~Ocean Beach-WA

My husband Holland has muslim friends, and family members: I am a Jew. muslims in general, make me nervous … and Holland knew this about me before we married. Since then, I have met Tim & his sister, Arta - and her 2 boys … Tim is a funny guy, and one of Holland's longest lasting friendships; Arta is also a fun person to be around, and her boys are handsome, gracious, and kind young men. But, given the way they are all living, and eating, they are not practicing muslims - Tim and Arta were born in a muslim country, but the boys were born in America, living fully American lifestyles.

My new husband is putting a lot of things, and people, in my Life that I normally would avoid - but ultimately, it is Elohim that has put these things in my Life; so, I will learn what needs to be learned, grow through experiences, and lend myself where necessary.

Last week, I was visiting some friends that I have not seen in about 18 months - last time I saw them was before Holland and I got together, married, and started touring America as Road Gypsies:

We'll be here for a couple of weeks; Ocean Park-WA.

PARPALA ROAD Post: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/05/parpala-roadnaselle-wa.html)

Yesterday I was with my friends again; and one of them mentioned a book she just finished reading, and she said it may be helpful to me - so, it came home with me. I have started reading this book, and so far it promises to be enlightening.

Holland has muslim friends & family - Beckalyn gave me this book to read.

Today is the Sabbath - a 24 hour 'island of rest' for me: a time of joy, good food & wine - one day a week Jews (even Messianic Jews like me) determine to declare a rest from the hustle and bustle around us, and purposefully usher in a truce between ourselves and the world.

I will be peacefully relaxing most of this Day, in acknowledgment of the Prince of Peace/Lord of the Sabbath.

I will be reading more chapters of this testimonial book.

I will be open to understanding - I will never accept muslim hate or terrorism, but I will prayerfully try to embrace those caught up in religious brainwashing, trusting Elohim for their deliverance into true freedom in Yeshua's love poured out on all mankind that will accept it.

I will enjoy the meal my thoughtful husband prepared for me, in advance - creating his own recipes relaxes him, and I am his willing guinea pig: they are always originally delicious :-)

Holland basically prepares all our meals; he enjoys cooking, and he's good at it ;-)

I will be resting in the knowledge of the Ruach HaKo'desh at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment