God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 22, 2023

BAD VIBES

We've met all kinds of people on our road trips; some good, some not so good. The meeting with this man has not been good: I immediately picked up bad vibes and wanted nothing to do with him. Holland immediately took offense to that, and a full-on-spiritual war was engaged.

This entire past week has not been fun.

For anyone; including Bleu.

Bad vibes were seriously ricocheting off our walls.

Holland does not have a discerning spirit, and a bad spirit was trying to attach itself to Holland … and Holland was bringing it into our home after every visit. Because Holland wasn't aware of it, he was innocently giving it free rein; and it was creating impish chaos. We had a major verbal blow-out Monday morning concerning this fella, around 2 A.M.; it was so intense with anger from Holland's end, I wasn't sure we could rebound from it; I wasn't sure I wanted to, after everything that had been said. We didn't speak to each other again, until Friday afternoon, while pulling stakes to move the 5th wheel into town. The healing didn't begin until yesterday afternoon.

And it's still a touchy topic.

The Oak Point spiritual war fiasco last Fall/Winter is still a sore topic (when Holland brings up his {friends} jeannie, dan, dawn, don, grady, ect.; these people were not friendly towards me … and eventually they were not friendly towards Holland): Holland does not have spiritual discernment. This causes issues between us.

I agreed to go with Holland this afternoon to settle an agreement he had made with the man, but I wasn't happy about it: and as soon as I saw the red and black feathers bundled on a stick - and a skull on a stick shoved into the guy's front bumper, my thoughts said, "santeria religion. Now I know why my spirit was picking up bad vibes from him every time he came around; now I understand why Holland has been picking fights with me when I say I'd appreciate it if he didn't hang out with that guy." 

Evidence of santeria religion - voodoo cult.

My mother had trifled with just about every religion on the face of this Earth, so I'm more sensitive to paganism, and fringe religions (like Bethel 'christianity' - another hot topic we can't talk about civilly), than Holland is.

Even though this guy's phone number is in Holland's phone index ("call or text me when you get to where you're going man, I'd like to hear about it"), I really hope we never have anything else to do with that man and his voodoo religion.

And I am really hoping he will also drop the people from Oak Point, so we can stop dragging that bad vibes baggage around.

Holland says I'm unChristian.

Yeshua tells us to "shun evil and those that practice it."

Yeshua tells us to seek the spirit of discernment so that we are not deceived and put our souls in jeopardy.

I'll stand with Yeshua, and pray my 9-month-marriage survives this spiritual onslaught of bad vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment