God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 22, 2023

THE LORD'S DAY IS UNFOLDING~Israel Today

I am not including any {news} source with this article because they all are slanted towards a chosen political viewpoint.

I stand on Scripture - Old & New Covenants.

I stand with Elohim' Word.

I stand with Israel.

***************

We are living in the days the Prophets & Apostles longed to see.

We are living in the days where we well may HEAR, 'Come up here, daughter' … 'Come up here, son' (The Rapture): WHY anyone would WANT to ignore that Call is beyond my understanding.

E.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. is in place for that occurrence.

We are living in the Days that may well kickstart the Banquet of The Lamb - which will LEAD TO the Second Return of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

The only thing needed for that is the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem (everything is ready; except the building permit).

We are living is exciting times.

Isn't it ironic that chaotic islamic terrorism will usher in the Jewish King that will destroy islam; and replace hellish evil with peace, love, and joy?

EXCITING DAYS!!!

That said … I will add this: I BELIEVE IN THE RAPTURE. I have waited for it all my life: for this time to arrive. IF the CALL comes I intend to answer it. So, to family and friends I say: "I love you. If you are saved, sanctified, and sealed - I will see you at The Banquet. If you STILL have not come to your senses … I hope you soon WILL; I want to see you in that Celestial City."

Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech Ha’Olam, Sh’hecheyanu, V’Kiyemanu, V’Higianu LaZman HaZeh.

Translation: Praised are You, the Eternal One our God, Ruler of the Cosmos, who has kept us alive, sustained us, and enabled us to reach this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment