God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 22, 2023

RELATIONSHIP

There is relationship in everything, and with everything.

Relationships take many forms …

Holland likes to cook - he likes to treat me with tasty dishes; he has a relationship with food … and shows his love for me - and to me - by cooking for me.

Holland preparing chicken to air-fry for lunch.
Holland cooking garlic bread toast (chicken will follow) in the DO-IT-ALL convection, air fryer, toaster & broiler Oven.
SO GOOD! The chicken tastes like it had been deep fried; YUM

While Holland was cooking, I checked with my Blogging friends - and saw that one of my Posts had been featured on one of the Hops :-)

My 'Wednesday WOW!' Post had been 'featured' on a Blog Hop; I've been doing these Blog Hops for decades - we are friends :-)
Aging gracefully was the theme of the Blog Hop
FASHION OVER 50 Post: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2023/10/fashion-over-50-blog-hop.html)

We were supposed to have been on the road this afternoon, but Holland had an appointment, so we stayed another day here.

While we were out and about, I was driving; the 4x needed diesel, so I did that … and I also learned about Def (important information), and where I needed to pour it: short as I am, I did okay ;-) 

When we got back home, I noticed a big, fat, saguaro cactus growing in close proximity to the tree out front of our RV: this cactus is a towering giant!

Until tonight, I hadn't noticed the HUGE saguaro cactus growing up into this tree …
It's a beefy cactus, with beefy 'arms; and it has a good sized  hole in it, where some type of bird is nesting.

There is relationship in everything, and with everything ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment