God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, November 24, 2023

COMPASSION

November 23rd: Bleu vomited last evening - don't know why … he wasn't sick, and we had him in a short leash while out and about yesterday: but he emptied a sour stomach while Holland and I were enjoying a late afternoon siesta.

When we woke up, I cleaned the kennel, and Holland gave him a shower … but he'd sprawled on the carpet between the kennel cleaning and the shower, and the carpet smelled.

Bad.

But, it was late and I didn't feel like tackling the carpet (it takes hours to clean and vacuum), so I opened the window a crack to air the room out, and went back to bed (with door closed) before the stench made me hurl.

I wasn't tired per se; I was just avoiding a stinking mess that would need to be tended to in the morning - when there would be enough daytime hours to thoroughly clean the mess up.

Today is Thanksgiving Day.

Most people are preparing for a Thanksgiving Feast: I was cleaning last night's vomit stench off the carpet :-(

No Thanksgiving Feast for us: while the carpet was being deep-cleaned, and the floors mopped (I shifted the boys into the bunkroom man cave, to watch TV, while I cleaned), we enjoyed deli-sliced turkey sandwiches for lunch (Holland compassionately prepared it) … and a tasty bacon & veggie combo for Supper (again, compliments of my loving husband) ;-)

Supper; DELISH.

Two of my grandchildren sent me love, too, this morning :-)

Despite the stinking start, this Thanksgiving Day played out as beautifully as my morning sky did (Yeshua took compassion on me and gave me a beautiful moment, while I drank my morning coffee) God has the best color box … and He knows how to use them πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

The sun coming over the horizon at 6.54 AM; Yuma~AZ. Del Pueblo RV Resort, where we are currently, is located at a 4-way junction, about 20 minutes from the mexican border. This highway is VERY busy. But we like it, here 😁
Pic's taken at a different angles to highlight the red sky; beautiful wake up sky. Del Pueblo RV Resort; Yuma~AZ
Dawn - just before full sunrise; Del Pueblo RV Resort, 7.08 AM. Yuma~AZ. 
I love drinking my early morning coffee listening to the rooster crowing, in the background πŸ˜‰

And I finished another Angel Baby Blanket. I had hoped to have 12 completed and ready to ship after Thanksgiving - but I've only completed 9. So, they won't be shipped for at least another week.

MOD Angel Baby Blanket; Pompadour Yarn Edging.
Finished & ready to be boxed 

No comments:

Post a Comment