God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, January 28, 2024

RELAX~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #4/Shabbat Eve, Quartzsite-AZ

January 27th: Today was a relaxing laid-back kind of day :-)

My early morning hours were spent with Blue crowding my space, a brief reach-out-&-touch-someone text with a WA friend, and the beginning of working up another one of MOD Swiffer jet mop top … while watching the Dances With Wolves movie; it was nippy enough that I also added the RV's propane heat to the electric heater's warmth.

Bleu crowding my space …
Morning texting … & MOD Swiffer Mop Pad design.
MOD SWIFFER JET MOP PAD~Revised & Updated; Quartzsite-AZ: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/mod-swiffer-jet-mop-pad-patternrevised.html)

When Holland got up, and woke up, he suggested taking Bleu for a run in Tyson's Wash; so, off we went. But once we got there, we decided to investigate the road further. While driving along, we noticed what looked like a mining operation … so, we followed the road deeper into the desert to get a peek at the mine: what looks close across the desert landscape is a lot further away than people think. We had driven about an hour and a half before we got close enough to get a good look at what had drawn our eyes in the first place.

The road was good most of the way; some places were deeply rutted, and Holland drove off-road (which is always fun). We all (Bleu included) enjoyed the vastness of the wide-open desert space.

Then we just sat in the silence of the moment and enjoyed the peaceful vibes of desert solitude.

I didn't take any pictures - I was just enjoying the day out with my two favorite fellas, who both add a lot of joy to my life ;-)

When we got back home, I worked my body some; and relaxed a lot more :-)

Even Supper was a laid-back thing: I went to bed early and snuggled with Clive while eating a few celery sticks with peanut butter spread on them … and Holland fended for himself after he touched base with WA family & friends.

Read another 100 pages of a Clive Cussler novel …
Blue casting a jealous eye, and wanting my full attention ;-)

Bleu wolfed his food (he always eats like it's his last meal), then meandered back and forth between the two of us; settling for a bit on the bed with me before laying at Holland's feet, and eventually putting himself to bed in his kennel - we had considered ditching the kennel, but he likes it: it's his personal space. He'll still be getting his own corner of the bedroom, eventually, but we're thinking the kennel will still be around for a while, too ;-)

Sleepy snuggles …
"Have a good week!"

MINISTRATIONS~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #3  https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/ministrationsmy-senior-exercise-plan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment