God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, January 28, 2024

MY POOR LUV~SICK DADDY; Quartzsite-AZ

Holland is pretty sick today with a chest cold; it started last night, but he refused to let me drive him into Yuma (2 hours away) for medical attention - Quartzite has a medical clinic just up the street … and Parker has a clinic too (about half an hour away) but Holland will need specialized lung ailment care - chest inflammation is a serious thing with him.

So, this morning, seeing how sick he was, I waved the Wife Card around telling him that if he isn't feeling much better by Tuesday … I'm driving him to ER in Yuma. NO arguments from him will be accepted.

Sometimes wives have to push through their husband's stubborn streak; there was a lot in that rib Yeshua used to make Eve ;-)

Chest colds with Holland can quickly morph into full-on pneumonia in short order.

Right now, as I am typing this post, he is shivering; and has pulled his heavy coat on.

Holland is sick - low-grade fever; hot to the touch, coughing, nauseas & very drained. He was shaking so bad with fever chills that he pulled his heavy coat on.
Bleu trying to comfort Holland … he loves his daddy and is concerned, too, that Holland is so lethargic.

He hasn't been able to eat, and he really isn't drinking enough fluids - he has swallowed some water, and drank an entire small bottle of Gatorade; but that is not enough fluids for a sick body … my man is 6'4" and very stubborn.

I am concerned.

He slept for a bit in the recliner.

So, when he tried to watch TV and some YouTube videos … and kept nodding off, even dropping things - I kissed him, and ushered him upstairs, to bed; checking on him every hour on the hour. He slept for several hours, thank God.

I have petitioned prayer from Prayer Partners, and we pray my poor luv will be much better tomorrow.

Totally healed would be a real blessing ;-)

Tonight's sunset; Quartzsite-AZ


STRETCHING BLESSINGS~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #5/Quartzsite-AZ: https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/stretching-blessingsmy-senior-exercise.html

No comments:

Post a Comment