God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, January 4, 2024

LAZYDAYS KOA RESORT~Tucson-AZ

January 4th: We had spent the night alongside the freeway, in Marana-AZ.

We were about 20 minutes from Tucson.

When we hit the road this morning, we were thinking about boondocking at Ajo (ah-joe) … but while listening to a local music station, we heard a report of a 24-degree evening chill on Sunday (!!); hearing that unwelcome news, we decided to fork the $$$ out for an RV Resort spot. We have a KOA Membership - so, we pulled over, Holland gave the local KOA a jingle, and Elohim worked things out so we could snag a spot for a week.

There is still Sonshine behind the clouds :-)

Forecasted 'bitterly cold' and 'freezing'!
Newer downtown Tucson-AZ
Tucson-AZ: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tucson,_Arizona)
Tucson's skyline features five mountain ranges; don't know what this one, is.
Fancy - and very expansive. It's a HUGE layout.
It's very nice … I like this type of adobe housing, so being surrounded by it is exciting, to me :-)
I LIKE! And when the rains let up, I intend to explore the grounds. Thoroughly ;-)

Holland can't afford to get sick with a chest cold; and he's already been coughing pretty hard and sneezing - and that is concerning to me. So we need to be where we will have consistent heat … boondocking doesn't allow generator usage after 10 PM. Coughing and sneezing can't automatically be shut down at specified times that suit strangers' stringent restrictions. He can't afford to please other's at his own health's expense - and I can't afford to lose my new husband to a lung infection.

And with my asthmatic lungs, I can't afford to get wet and chilled, either.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope Holland is feeling better. Hot coffee or tea with honey, blankets and snuggling with Blue is my prescription for the two of you.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paula - he is much better, now :-)

    Have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete