God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, January 5, 2024

STORMY WEATHER~Shabbat, Tucson-AZ

Hot coffee was very welcome this morning … and I was checking the temperature outlook before my eyes were sufficiently open ;-)

Freezing morning temp …
The upcoming week doesn't look so hot either :-(

When Holland woke, drank his coffee, and shook his mental cobwebs … he spent the afternoon winterizing Independence against the winter storm front moving in this weekend.

This Orange Tree outside our dining room window, will probably be history after the freeze front moves on …

It doesn't really need doing, but I'm doing laundry before the freeze (hedging any unforeseen bets) - and hopefully none of the Resort water lines will burst as the cold front passes through: Tucson-AZ is not prepared for freezing weather; this is very unusual, in these parts.

As laundry loads are running through their cycles … and I cook Supper, I'm watching an old Ray Aldo & Anne Bancroft movie, while working on a ribbed Angel Baby Blanket as the day fades and Shabbat is ushered in.

No matter the stormy weather, peace reigns on Shabbat :-)

Vintage black-n-white movie.
Good possibility I may finish this ABB - with trim - before the weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment