God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, July 21, 2023

BACK ON TRACK~Elohim's Faithfulness

Well … 

Holland called his nephew, and requested prayer last night for our situation.

I talked with a friend at breakfast in town, this morning.

And when I got back home, Holland said, "How about we get back on the road - and instead of setting up and tearing down every other day, we set up for a week or two … working our way down south for the Winter. I don't want my shoulder issue to keep us from enjoying Life, Baby. I'll get that X-Ray in September, and we can deal with what happens after that. But let's get back on the road, until then."

I was all over that … and, ((((THANK YOU, YESHUA))))!

I even suggested we sit the RV in a Resort lot slot, in various places along the route for as long as a month if necessary; when his shoulder aches too much. I am comfortable driving the Beast 4x - and I can get out and about in new locations - to see the sights and explore the little communities by myself, if Holland wants to kick back and chill at home with Bleu, when the pain is elevated. A month stay will help ease the inflammation.

AND, I'm going to learn to haul the 5th wheel, too, to take some of the pressure off Holland's shoulders. That thing is heavy behind the Beast … and hauling it pulls on the shoulders no matter how smooth the 4x drives: I know I am capable of carrying my weight in this situation. Holland is a patient teacher - he's a perfectionist, but he doesn't crowd me when I am learning to do new things: he patiently explains what I need to do, then wisely gives me the time I need/space that allows me to "do it my way" 😉

He wants to get up early tomorrow morning, and head towards Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, and then cut into a corner of California to visit his relatives on his mother's side of the family before his doctor appointment in September. Following that (depending on what happens with his shoulder diagnosis), we will drive to Courtside-AZ, to spend the Winter there, where the warmth will be a comfort to bones, alleviating some of the pain.

I know this is all confusing, but yu'all know by now that my Life NEVER runs to script, and more times that not - it is a tangled mess of changing plans. Thankfully, Holland is like a cat landing on it's feet after a leap of faith 😉

I am thankful that Elohim is faithful, and always has a Backup Plan on standby for our lives 😇👍 I'm glad Holland is game to run with that Backup Plan 🥰😘 I am thankful we are being given this chance to get back on track 😁👏

And Holland and I have a running bet on a challenge I placed on myself this morning; David brought it up, and I accepted.

Challenge to be quiet.

I've never been a quiet woman, but I think I can win this challenge, even though Holland just about choked on his laughter: he is still laughing 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment