God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

FIND THE JOY

Today is a challenging day.

Holland did not sleep well: his shoulder and ribs ache … and I do not do well when the cranky bickering starts. I am trying to respond in sympathetic gentleness, but it gets hard sometimes :-(

I prayed for a Christian servant's heart.

I love my husband. Yeshua commands us to love one another, always - not just when the good times roll.

Holland is my husband, but he is also my brother in Mashiach.

And he is hurting.

And I am learning patience; last week I was not so generous - and Holland was the patient one. This week Elohim spoke to my Spirit, and I am learning with help from the Ruach HaKo'desh, to bend in this area.

I prayed for an extra measure of grace. For both of us.

So, I got busy doing laundry; we pull stakes here at the Nugget RV Park-MT tomorrow morning, and I like to start our "pull out day" with clean laundry (if we decide to boondock after leaving an RV Park, water is not available).

While loads dried, I took Bleu for a walk around the Park. It's a pleasant day in the upper 70's - a perfect day to find "joy in the moment", and until this afternoon - while walking the grounds - I had no idea the Park was so extensive.

We have enjoyed our stay here, and if we ever come this way again, we will book a site here :-)

Metal work; Mama Bear/cubs & a small moose.
Big, fat, Blueberry bushes.
A Disk Golf Course.
Recreation & Dog Park Station … sorry about the jerkiness; Bleu was pulling on me.
Gopher hole a rattlesnake could be hiding in; I kept Bleu on a very short leash - he was not happy he could not explore that hole ;-)
This RV Park is pretty large - there are 3 different RV sections. It was completely full over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment