God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Olive Tree Ministries~The Day That Changed the World

I stand with Israel; period.

I don't argue the point with people … but I question those that call themselves Christians, who think the Church replaces Israel and the Jews. I purposefully distance myself from these people because they have willingly deluded themselves, and arguing with them is a total waste of time: their minds have been darkened, and their hearts have been hardened towards Truth.

Anti-Semitism has seriously been in the rise since the horrible 8 -year-d.e.m.o.n.rat barak hussain obama coup; and the current d.e.m.o.n.rat biden coup is pushing the obamas' program forward. barak hussain obama was pretty clear during both his coup terms - his primary goal was to destroy Israel … and destroy America. He was very vocal about these points.

I stand with Israel; this has been my stance since 1965, when I accepted Yeshua as my Lord and Savior.

I believe we are in the endgame of the End Times, spoken of in Biblical prophecy: foretold in both the Old Covenant & New Covenant.

I believe the apostacy foretold in the New Covenant was loosed in churches in the late 1980's; and Replacement Theology doctrine is being preached instead of actual Gospel.

Public … and sadly, Private Schools … and every one of America's Colleges and Universities, teach anti-Semitism - actually denying the Holocaust of January 30, 1933 – May 8, 1945 systematically murder of Jews in Germany  happened!

Public, Private Schools, every one of America's Colleges and Universities … all media sources, The UN, the d.e.m.o.n.rat White House & Congress are raising a cry and hue demanding all eyes and hearts be turned towards "compassionately embracing" hamas … and those supporting hamas!!!

I stand with Israel; period.

I don't argue the point with people … but I do question those that call themselves Christians, who do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment