God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, January 8, 2024

DETOURS

Maren Morris - 'Detour' lyrics: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERmsiRY2cAE)

This little woman loves her big guy - meeting Holland was a wonderful "detour" that will reap life-long blessings 😘


********************
January 8th, 2023 Post: We got married Saturday morning, and beat feet to stay ahead of the incoming winter japanese typhoon storm that dumped more snow in the Sierra Mountain range, and stirred up angry waves in the Pacific Ocean.

And 'just like that' … we went from best friend status to lifetime friends as Husband & Wife 😍 I am SO blessed 🥰

We had a lot of fun enroute, and enjoyed the scenic routes both ways. Holland went out of the way to make sure my eyes had memories to enjoy … but he was careful to stay out of the pictures, saying, "I don't like my picture taken; the camera and I are not friends."

But I cajoled a picture out of him shortly after we got back from Reno … and slowly, over the months, he got comfortable with me snapping pictures of him :-)

I'm glad I can capture his presence, and his infectious laughter now; anytime I want to ;-)

My handsome Bridegroom; January 2023
Holland; January 7th, 2024~Tucson-AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment