God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

TRIP CANCELLED

The trip across America has been canceled - Holland's shoulder was on fire last night and this morning …. and we came back home from Sunnyside, WA. Things got a little sideways around Rochester, and it is obvious the trip will not be happening.

I'll get back to doing what I was doing before I got married (loop road trips around local WA & some OR roads/a weekly luncheon with my gal pals). Holland needs to stay in WA for his shoulder surgery - and that process will take 2 years - and he's not too keen on long road trips that bounce his shoulder, so he'll be sitting comfortably in Cal's fancy speed boat while Cal and Marcella fish.

He has also been asked by several people to go back to Oak Point Grange Meetings … and I'm pretty sure he will. He feels at home there, and his mindset is the same as theirs.

I'm going MIA for quite a while: I'm still trying to process that everything has changed. My heart was set on everything. But life happens, and change happens. I don't have to like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment