God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, August 7, 2023

GOD IS IN THE DETAILS

Today was a day of activity: the first thing I did this  morning, was get back to work on that love gift I started for Holland weeks ago … and after Holland had drank his coffee, he said, "Today would be a good day to get busy around the house - it's raining, and there are things I need to do before we pull out Wednesday."

So, that's what he did.

While he got busy, I checked my FB messages, and saw that one of Holland's friends has passed - so, I called a friend in Longview-WA to find out how. It was good to hear Gigi's voice across the miles, even if sad news tinged the convo.

Despite the sad news relayed to Holland, he was a busy bee for a couple hours before an unforeseen necessity had us driving downtown:


This drawer came apart 2 weeks ago; it got fixed this morning.
Bleu had studiously worked at pulling 4 table-leg-screws out, with his teeth - the little brat dog! I had saved them - and Holland drilled them back in place; recessed so they can't be worked out again. I'll touch up the teeth scars with blacking.
A mirror I can actually use! Put up in the bunkroom :-)
Bleu's medium sized kennel switched for for a larger one … he had completely outgrown the other; he can stand in this one, and fully stretch out. He's a happy camper, now ;-)
My circular needle broke!
Off we went, into town. This store is HUGE; I've never been to a Hobby Lobby before, I was duly impressed.
So me! I almost bought one - but space is limited; so, I passed on it.
I like this belt buckle.
We bought a fleece for bleu, at Wal*Mart, following the Hobby Lobby stop.

I'm not exactly sure why my thoughts went this direction, but just for laughs I let my thoughts wander … and I was happy to read the assessment ;-)

I was thankful Holland made Supper, too.

Breakfast for Supper; Holland makes the most delicious steak! It literally melts in your mouth.

And I was really thankful for the text that came in after Supper was finished :-)

When the back-and-fort-texting was done, I got back to work … and back to watching some more of the 'Jesus of Nazareth' movie - it's a 6-hour movie, and since it's 10:05 PM now, I will probably finish it tomorrow.

But tonight, it is a good movie to watch before bed.

I am thankful Elohim is in every detail of my life, every second of my life. Those are good thoughts to drift off into Dreamland on :-)

I had texted Jake earlier to let him know of Rusty's passing.
A possible Hospice connection - we are thankful, and hopeful.
The main reason for the Hobby Lobby trip …
Stitches switched from broken needle to new needle - without dropping a single one: Thank You, Yeshua!
Back to work & movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment