God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

BUNK BATH CABINET~Gillette-WY

Today we finished up with the last of things that Holland wanted to get done before we pull stakes and hit the road tomorrow morning :-)

First off, we tried one of the 'immune shots' we picked up at the grocery store last night:

Why does everything good for you, taste so stinking bad!

Then, Holland got busy removing one bathroom cabinet - and replacing it with another ;-)

It's not blond bamboo … it's darker, and sturdier - but it does match the RV interior.

And he affixed the thing sturdily; and at a height I can reach everything without once rising up on the tips of my toes :-)

He is a good husband to me.

And I am thankful to be so blessed.

I had to rearrange some stuff so it fit in the cabinet, but that's okay: every once in a while I like to switch things around anyway ;-)

Holland decided to replace the entire cabinet …
We used a 'guide screw', & my garage sale level; Holland lowered the cabinet 4 to 6 inches to fit my height :-)
The shelves are narrower, so I had to find new ways to 'house' my makeup: colorful transparent recipe boxes work ;-)
Perfumes, hand mirror, & glittery makeup kit went atop the cabinet - low enough for my easy reach.

After the cabinet was hung and refilled, we went into town to get some things at Wal*Mart that we will need on our journey forward from Gillette. While standing in the checkout line, I spotted a woman directly across for me wearing cute pants …

These silky pants caught my eye as we were checking out our groceries.

I love Patriots showing where their loyalties lie!

Going back to liberal demonrat WA State - even for such a brief period of time - is going to be hard after experiencing the patriotism we have been enjoying along our road gypsies' route.

No comments:

Post a Comment