God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Hoquiam-WA ~ Thank You!

August 23rd: Blue was anxious to get outside this morning - he enjoyed his trail time yesterday afternoon, and wanted to get back at it again, this morning.

But mama needed coffee first.

And daddy added breakfast … which made him wait a little longer ;-)

When he finally got me away from Holland's attentions; and out of the house - he led me on a merry chase up one trail, and down another.

A Queen's Breakfast ;-)
Bleu barked a 'thank you' as he joyfully took me for a walk …
He led me down a path that wound through moss draped trees.
Down a new trail; we didn't have time yesterday to explore this option.
A patch of sword ferns.
Checking out the river.
5-ft. sword ferns! This fern tip is at the top of my head.
Jerking me along, 'com'on Mom!' ;-)

Sniffing around - and bouncing me along, he found a barely visible trail on the opposite side of the main center trail: so he took it.

A loop trail.
Smart Bleu ;-)

He finally wore himself down, and we dragged our tired tails back home - where another surprise awaited us: while we were gone, Holland had been busy :-)

While we were gone, Holland put his love in action!
Exile - Super Love
(Live at Farm Aid 1986):(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5gICfVPIq0)
Super Duper!!
A months ago, the Washer & Dryer had violently been shifted from their place; they still worked though even sitting cock-eyed … but leaning as they did towards my side of the bed, they made me nervous even though Holland said they were "solid".
Holland said he could "fix it": we just needed to sit awhile in order for that to happen ;-)
And he always surprises me with new foodie ideas; BLT with spinach, instead of lettuce. YUM!

I love my super-duper man.

I love my God, Who continually favors me - and gifts me with unexpected blessings.

Holland, is by far, my best and greatest gift in my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment