God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, October 9, 2023

LIFE IS GOOD

For decades I have dreamed of traveling America; Arizona has always been a favorite place dreamed of - I liked the pictures of it I saw in magazines. I knew I'd love spending time in Arizona.

This time last year, Holland was openly flirting with me; and I was stonewalling him (valid reasons).

This time last year, I was gearing myself up to travel America alone: a man and a dog were not even on my life's radar.

But Elohim had other Plans; and Holland had waited three decades to meet me in the flesh (not just dreams of an illusive girl in the moon ;-)). That just blows my mind!

This year, I am married to Holland ... and enjoying time spent in Arizona with a man who also enjoys Arizona; and is doing all he can to make my road gypsy dreams come true ;-)

I love my life.

I love my husband.

I love our dog.

I love spending this time in Arizona.

9:30 AM - the busy day is already blistering; and Holland's curls came to life - I love it when that happens … but he hates it.
My hair is in it's ugly growth stage - but Holland wants long hair, so this is what he sees ;-)
A quick drive into town, & Bleu had to crowd in, just like a toddler.
When we got back from town, we were shifted a mile down the road to the Long Term RV property that has amenities - water and sewer dumps.
The Hosts were in Office when we got back, so we were able to buy our parking permit, which was stuck to the front of our truck, and the back of the RV: $180 for long term permit that is valid for 7 months at various sites in AZ and CA.
Heading to our chosen site.
A blooming Saguaro cactus! This thing is loaded with buds ;-)
Saguaro Cactus blossom (internet picture).
Nice view from the bedroom window 
Afternoon siesta time.
Maria Muldaur - 'Midnight at the Oasis' song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bjzuSO27fA)
I was glad Holland was relaxing.
Even the dog crashed for an hour.
It was cooler when we got up, so we watched the evening set in; we chose this spot near a dry wash, for the greenery. YES, we are being smart about the wash area.
Holland & Bleu; Bleu is liking that he can run free here.
Our surroundings.
Sun slipping over the horizon 
I waited a lifetime to get here - I could cry with happiness.
We are content here.
Foreigner - Girl On the Moon lyrics:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aL00oZwiIw)

Tonight, this girl in the moon is going to be spending time outside looking at the starry night sky, in an off-the-road location, thankful that both Holland … and Elohim … are patiently faithful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment