God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, November 6, 2023

A BEND IN THE ROAD~Yuma-AZ

I'm terrible at keeping things hidden - my face shows it.

My voice betrays it.

My choice of music throws out hints.

Eventually the cat is out of the bag.

Holland has separated himself from meit's been a long time coming. A few people have been in the loop: some of Holland's people, and some of my people.

I have tried to put a positive spin on things (always hopeful), but I'm no good at keeping things hidden. Covering things up makes me feel like a liar.

Today went up in flames, and I'm tired of reaching for the fire extinguisher. I'm exhausted with the continual 2 weeks separation ridiculousness.

I do NOT want the kind of twisted marital relationship my mother and sister had: I deserve better, and I won't settle for less than love from the man I have pledged to share my life with.

Holland was a bachelor for decades - he's used to cutting out when things don't go his way.

I don't do separations.

I don't do divorce.

I get married for life - Holland knew this going into this marriage because I told him so; I've always been upfront with him. He has not - it seems - been upfront with me.

I don't know where we go from here. The ball is in Holland's court, and currently, he is playing foul ball …

I'm not going to keep grinding on this situation, but people have been curious: now they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment