God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, November 27, 2023

MITZVAH SHABBAT~Yuma-AZ


November 26th: Today was pretty much a kinda lazy day.

Lazy morning for all of us … Bleu flopped at my feet.

Holland had been up most of the night; so, he slept until 10 A.M.

I was up with Bleu since 5:54 A.M. … so, I listened to Lamb Messianic songs while I painted my nails - and when they dried, I started work on the last Angel Baby Blanket needed to fill the little box I'd be shipping in the next few days.

Still listening to Lamb :-)

New nail polish.
MOD Angel Baby Blanket; crochet floral pattern.

Lamb Messianic Music: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa-m2R_R1wg&list=PLvWZ3tkpPVFusfVue5kHqSUWSKpkeIwQi)

When Holland woke up, he drank a cup of coffee and was wanting to go to Gonzalez's Produce Stand, off Hwy. #95.

So, that's what we did … we left the resort space "as is" & without consulting GPS ;-)

We stayed in Yuma: and made it without any snafu's; (((thank you Yeshua))) :-)

Made it to the fruit & produce stand without GPS's shenanigans.

Later on, Holland was a tasty steamed Supper with fresh veggies and pork: I love his foodie and juiced drink concoctions - and by steaming our meals (which are now mostly veggies) I'm hoping we will both shed some extra pounds.

Steamed pork & veggies - YUM!

While Supper cooked, I listened to Lamb again, while I finished up the little 15-inch square mitzvah Angel Baby Blanket I had been working on earlier, before we left the house.

Shell edging …
Finished ABB~the last mitzvah item for this box of 12, to be mailed off soon.

A mitzvah is a decisive act that embodies empathy and kindness while bringing us closer to others. Creating these ripple effects of kindness make the world a little better place to be :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment