God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

STOMPER THE ELK & LYNN CHESTNUT

My friend Crystal, and my husband Holland are cousins; and they both knew Lynn Chestnut, and were familiar with his crazy antics.

Crystal posted a video she found showing Lynn being mauled by a frustrated buck - as usual when I hear these stories of Lynn being told, I start laughing just think of the sheer stupidity it takes to live on the edge of edginess. I also thought to myself, "this is the same time as last year that Crystal is sharing this story with me"; so, I went online and found the post on my 'East of Eden' Blog :-)

This is my Blog Post from last year … at this time, this year:

PAINFUL LAUGHTER - Nov. 28, 2022: (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/11/painful-laughter.html)

Below is the original video I found online, that the Chestnut's shot for a TV spot … Holland says the elk, shown in the background, is the elk named Stomper - that Lynn saddled and rode:

Lynn and Rosemary Chestnut's deer mauling video: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKrd1RNy2U)

And these are my videos I made while Holland was telling me again about the Lynn Chestnut escapades; the stories always crack me up ;-)

Lynn Chestnut Elk story.
Saddling an elk.
Riding an elk for personal entertainment; and TV {fame}.
'Stomper the Elk'; Lynn Chestnut private wildlife rodeo.
'Don't stop filming!'
Lynn sold the elk for a monied kill (sorry about the ending - Bleu was active).

No comments:

Post a Comment