God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, November 23, 2023

THANKSGIVING~2023


There have been nights where I wasn't sure morning would follow … 🙏

I have had - and have gained - Friends who are more Family to me, than my original families 😘

I am living The Dream 😁


I am thankful Elohim loves me; and that Yeshua is my Salvation.

I am thankful I know Who I am - and Whose, I am: so many lost souls, do not.

I am thankful my Past was forgiven, and no longer exists. I am thankful the love and faithfulness of Elohim was with me every step of the way; & Yeshua supplied me with the love, and the tools, I needed to climb out of the shaky valley and stand on solid ground.

I am thankful my Present is lit with the comforting presence of Elohim, the unshakable love of Yeshua, the securing knowledge of the Ruach HaKo'desh … and the presence, love, and wisdom of a new Husband in my life ❤️ 

Merle Haggard ~'Thanking The Good Lord' song:
 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNEm4VFR2Y)

A 3-cord is not quickly broken 🙏: and when we keep the Trinity at the forefront of our marriage 😘, we can survive anything Lucifer can stir up.

Ashford & Simpson - 1984 'Solid' Lyrics song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24RsGOkjfr8)

Shania Twain - 'You're Still The One' Lyrics song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmqh4Ut_Uo)

I am thankful I have a Future to contemplate and look forward to, again. For so long I have just been coasting along. It is enjoyable to buckle myself in and enjoy the wild ride of Life, again 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment