God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, December 24, 2023

CHRISTMAS EVE~Yuma-AZ 2023

Alan Jackson - There's a New Kid In Town/Lyrics: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29DE1WwcprU)

I have a different opinion of when Christ was born, but December 25th has been the centuries' old tradition to celebrate, so I don't quibble with people who hold to this date.

THAT YESHUA HA'MASHIACH (Jesus the Messiah) WAS SENT TO EARTH is all that matters to me - and to my way of thinking, there is a reason the Date was not mentioned in Scripture: people tend to idolize personhoods, dates, places, things, relations, ect.; and being idolized was NOT Elohim's, nor Yeshua's, intention.

Yeshua's entire mission on Earth, when He walked among us as a man, was to example Elohim's relationship with mankind (which also includes womankind ;-)) in it's purest sense … and to show Himself to be the "perfect Lamb" - spotless and pure in every way - fit for the salvation sacrifice. People tend to forget that when they get caught up in the glitz of christmas blitz.

Personally, I celebrate Yeshua's arrival, life, death, and resurrection every day of the year; all that the month of December means to me is that I was born on the 29th, and I get another year older πŸ˜‰

And, I admit, I do like the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes when this time of year rolls around.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to all my friends and family πŸ™‚

Country Christmas Songs 2024πŸŽ„πŸŽ…Alan Jackson, George Strait, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmSWNdajC8)

No comments:

Post a Comment