God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

NEW CHANCES~2024


Yesterday we set up at Quartzsite-AZ, again; but for a short period of time, this time. Tomorrow morning, we'll be pulling stakes here and moving down the road a few miles, to boondock for a few days at the Imperial Dam LTVA desert land, there (we've not stayed there before).

When I let Bleu out around 7 PM, and it was already pitch black outside: the black night sky was so clear, crisp, and highlighted with bright pinpoints of stars … so beautiful.

The night sky pulls you out of yourself, and makes you feel so small in it's great vastness.

BLACK SABBATH - Planet Caravan: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EorwXDYdLF0)

I wish I could capture the night sky to share, but all that blackness confuses the laptop (so much for technology!) and the beautiful pictures won't upload :-(

We are using the Beast Generator, but we have to turn it off at 10 PM - so I worked on a new Angel Baby Blanket design, by lamplight.

New Angel Baby Blanket - last one needed to fill the box; worked by lamplight.

The coyotes were howling; I like to listen to their desert songs ;-)


I do like the desert - I like the feeling of peaceful solitude.


We'll be chasing the spotty sunshine; a 2 to 3-degree gain in warmth may not seem like much, but it is much for us. Holland needs the warmth … and he can't afford to get a chest cold. If I get a bronchitis flare-up, it will make my lungs hurt for a week or two; but if Holland gets a bronchial flare-up, it is considerably more serious.

Imperial Dam LTVA; Winterhaven-CA
Still chilly … but a bit warmer than here.

Bleu doesn't care one way or the other, as long as he can get outdoors and run free ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment