God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

BOOTY BUSTER EXERCISES~My Senior Exercise Plan; #13/Long Beach-WA


I'm feeling kinda punk this morning - the rain barely lets up, and running in and out between home and truck, has led to a cold with a migraine headache.

BUT …

I stuck to my exercise regime: {{get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity a week. Or get at least 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity a week. You also can get an equal combination of moderate and vigorous activity. Aim to exercise most days of the week.}}

150 minutes a week averages out to about half an hour a day.

Lower Body Workout, today …
Workout {tools} …
My 'resting' oxygen & heart rates … it comforts Holland that I use this thing, due to my arrhythmia and asthma.

35 minutes of exercise today = equal combo.

My aging body is feeling the strain of dragging my generous booty around; it's time to get back onto the action of getting it under control again ;-)

My morning attire ;-)

Of course I am 67 y.o. - my booty will never look as cheeky as it used to; but I'm still in relatively good condition, and my backside is feeling the effects of my  new husband's delicious meals:

Holland shows his heart by cooking; he prefers to cook calorie-laden foods … and I like to eat what he so lovingly prepares.

So, today, my focus was on the toning below the waist - and I set my temp by backbeat music that fit the action :-)

The Very Best Of Soul 70s, 80s,90s: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q--AM3Y5l5E)


Slightly elevated; but in the 'doing good' zone ;-)
Weighted down to keep it from bunny-hopping ahead; pedaling feels like a 10-speed changing gears.
After 20 minutes of pedaling, I was a little winded, but oxygen & heart rates barely moved.

Then, I went back to bed, feeling accomplished, comfortably sore, & praying to feel better tomorrow.

*EASY CYCLING~My Senior Exercise Plan; #12/Long Beach-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/03/easy-cyclingmy-senior-exercise-plan.html




No comments:

Post a Comment