God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

PHOTOGRAPHS~ Long Beach-WA

Ed Sheeran - 'Photograph' song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpphFd_mzXE)

Man! It's freaking C.O.L.D!

Staying warm; layering Medieval Style ;-)

Holland stayed warm by busying himself outside: he folded the wire kennel down and dropped it off to the lady next door, who has a dog grooming business and said she'd be happy to have it … then he drove a bit further down the road to pour some gas into a neighboring widow's truck tank. When he came back home, he and David jawed for about an hour while contemplating the baby generator's misfiring issue.

Before he left, he mentioned driving to Ocean Park to dump the garbage, grab a few groceries, and drive down to the ocean; so while he was busy outside - I got busy tidying things up, inside; and busy getting ready to greet the public …

A touch of green brings out the green in my Hazel eyes ;-)

I thought a touch of green on my eyelids & lashes would psych me into feeling a bit of Spring, despite it sorely lagging ;-)

Stormy weather; high winds, unruly waves …
The tide had been very high - wet sand clear up to the dunes …
As soon as the weather warms up, Holland will cut these cute curls off.
Another storm front - will it ever end?

The ocean wind was blowing so hard, the camera had a hard time focusing for decent pictures :-(

The storm originated in the Philippines; blew through Hawaii, and is circling around to Long Beach-WA, from Canada.

I was kitchen chef tonight (played the 'wife' card ;-)), did the dishes … and now I'm off to a nice warm bed, with Clive to keep me company ;-)

I hope the Lamb decides to make an appearance at some point as 2024 plods along …
Let's get on with Spring, already!
UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment