God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, April 25, 2024

RESURRECTION WEEK 2024~Thursday With The Girls

Today was a great Day :-)

It started out wet and wild … but ended wet and wonderful.

I was up early, and out the front door around 9:30 AM to spend some time with my favorite gal pals; Ramona & Becky.

Rosburg-WA from Long Beach-WA; 37 mins (29.2 mi) via US-101 N & WA-4 E

Today was Ladies Bible Study Hour in Rosburg, and I am thanking Elohim profusely that He cleared the way for me to get there; I have missed these friends - last time I saw them was a year ago.

We have been in constant contact via FB … but that is not the same as quality 1-on-1 face time, in the flesh. It was good to touch them, see their eyes sparkle with laughter, and hear their voices.

The Study Chapter today was Matthew 21.

It fits this Resurrection Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment