God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, May 3, 2024

A BLESSED SURPRISE; Shabbat~Ocean Park-WA

Today was pretty low-key.

And filled with humor … as well as unknown blessings.

Yoda dropped by the Pioneer Market, as we were pulling out ;-)

We had to drive to T-Mobile in Warrenton-OR to trade our internet tower in, for an updated one. Our tower has stopped working, and we are using the RV Park connection to get online; we want our own connection that will be reliable when we are road tripping - so, off we went toward Oregon, this morning.

We were there for 2 hours; everything had to be synched with the tower - including the new watch I came home with ;-)

It was a watch I have been wanting basically for the heart rate monitoring & activity calorie burning tally feature … and the price was right; sale price was $10 to walk out the door with it, and $14/mo. x 24 months. It was doable.

This feature will relieve some stress for Holland's peace of mind.
This feature will keep my weight loss goal on track.
I've never seen this before, here: a 'minus tide' in Chinook-WA.

The best feature for me is that there is no metal whatsoever on it that will touch my skin - metal burns my skin like acid, it burns into my skin, and will literally peel the skin off me when it is lifted (I even have to be careful with the miniscule metal on eyeglasses): no metal is a big score :-)

No metal; anywhere. It's perfect ;-)

I'm considering the tower snafu to be a blessing: it being on the fritz got us to T-Mobile, where a watch was waiting for me. Again, Elohim heard my prayer and prepared the way for me.

When we got home, Holland made us a tasty Supper smoothie: so good!

Today has been a perfectly wonderful day - even with the rain.

I have been blessed in every way possible, this Shabbat :-)

Liquid Supper tonight - a veggie-fruit smoothie; Holland's own recipe - he makes these recipes up on the fly. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment