Yep.
I am not rerouting anyone to my Blog with click-bait schemes.
I am not forcing anyone to be a Follower of my Blog - if people are offended by what I post … they are free to move along.
But they are NOT free to tell me what to think, how to feel, what to say, how to behave, or what to believe in.
I am ME.
I will continue to BE me.
I am an unapologetic FEMALE.
I am a unapologetic CHRISTIAN.
I am an unapologetic AMERICAN CITIZEN.
I unapologetically REFUSE to apologize for anything that I AM.
If your feeling are that sensitive, you need to be questioning yourself to find out why - not me.
I am responsible for MY life; not yours.
I believe in FREEDOM - the freedoms of American Life, as well as the freedom of life in Yeshua; freedom in ALL and EVERY aspect of life.
I am not forcing anyone to stay in my space - if they are offended by what I post … they are free to UNfriend, UNfollow, and move along.
But they are NOT free to tell me what to think, how to feel, what to say, how to behave, or what to believe in.
THAT is tyranny.
And I DON"T allow that in MY space.

No comments:
Post a Comment