GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Thursday, October 1, 2026

DOABLE~Self Care 2026; Castle Rock-WA

Just a quick post tonight; we're kinda exhausted. There is a lot going on in our life, right now.

One of the [big] things took place this morning …

The Dr., Holland saw this morning, was good - and good to him 👌

The appointment was successful ⚕️; she was knowledgeable, and he has a new prescription that will be more effective to help him breathe much easier  🌬️ And, of course, in addition to what doctors and medications can do … he has things he must do also: (1) Avoid secondhand smoke: everyone he knows, smokes - & I am glad the Dr. added her voice to this issue, as I have done throughout the years (2) Avoid other things that might irritate your lungs: we already do this as much as we can - and we know the States to avoid when traveling 🚘🧳🗺️; EX - we both love AZ, NM, & TX 🌵🌴 … but our lungs do not like the flying dust 💨 Visiting has become risky, & we have learned that we can never live there, as was our hope. Also, common sense things, like staying indoors when wildfires rage; which we already do (3) Exercise: he needs to actively be engaged in cardio activity … I can help with this by including him in my daily exercise routines; the bulk of my exercises  are pretty simple, basically straight forward, and can easily be done seated when his knee pain flares up. Plus, I have weights he can use, too - from 2-lbs. to 10 pounds 🏋️‍♀️, 10 being max for both of us with our back issues (4) Control the body weight: again, I was glad to hear the Dr. echo what I've been saying for years. And, he will learn to like weight watcher meals 👩‍🍳 … I've cooked them for decades: they are good, healthy, tasty, and include "man food" 🥘🥧 that is not "rabbit food"  🥗 The snacking will be the main glitch. Holland is a junk food, sugar lover, snacker. He is a die hard "junk food junkie" 🍦🍨🍪🧁🎂🍰 🍩: this will be the hardest hill to scale.

He HAS to DO these things, if he intends to live a reasonably good & long Life with COPD 3. He claims he does.

SO

He has heard the prognosis - and we have both agreed to further exams & follow ups measures 👂

Less stress & more added "Life edge" with peaceful vibes 🕊️

He has me on his side 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I have Elohim on my side ☝️

We both have Yeshua rooting for us 🤲

THIS IS DOABLE 👍

GO TEAM REDMILL! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨😘

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - 'I Dug Up a Diamond' w-Lyrics: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q6N4fU5PXs)

The next [big] thing happens tomorrow - we're hopinf and praying a good report with that, too 🙏💝

No comments:

Post a Comment