It was 45-degrees with a wet fog lingering, when I woke up this morning.
While I got coffee going for the 2 of us, I pondered what to make for supper tonight: a hashbrowns skillet meal appealed - so, that is what I prepared for; after finishing my morning coffee ☕️π©π³
Then Holland's phone announced an incoming call: he has an evening appointment on the 5th for a lung cancer screening.
At this point it is merely a file update, and a precautionary measure.
BUT
There's always a pesky [but] … he did work in oil fields, construction jobs, and smoked 2 packs of cigs for decades. That concerns the doctor he just saw the other day. So, the screening was scheduled.
We are believing for a reasonable good report given the COPD reality.
Holland waited 35 years for me; we are not willing that that promise end any time soon (we want to see our 80's roll in, together = his 81st, my 87th, if the rapture does not precede that occurrence). And I just flat out refuse to be a widow again, in such a short period of time.
People can think me a fool if they want to - but, I KNOW miraculous healings happen today; I have experienced at least 3, Bob experienced 2, Stacey experienced 1, & Alyna & Azariah are absolute miracles: I KNOW a miraculous healing can happen for Holland. THAT is what I am leaning on. That is what Holland hopes for. We are not going to let fear get a toehold in this situation.
We are also praying, hoping, & believing for a divine healing concerning all his breathing struggles: we were brought together for a purpose - and that purpose has not yet been fulfilled.
In all things, I will honor Elohei. In all things, I will bow to His Will. In all things, I will accept His Plan for my Life. In all things I will embrace what is unfolding in our Life, together.
We are not going to let these medical appointment rattle us - they are necessary for Holland to undergo in the moment; & he is still researching & planning road gypsy adventures.
So I put Monday's concerns aside for the weekend & started reading where I left off a few days ago in my current Cussler-Fargo adventure tale π§π✈️πΏπ΅π» …
And that's about the extent of activity, today: I fully embraced my Shabbat Rest π
{{A dirigible is a large aircraft without wings.
Construction and operation: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigid_airship)
Rigid airships consist of a structural framework usually covered in doped fabric containing a number of gasbags or cells containing a lifting gas. Airships rely on the difference in density between the lifting gas and the surrounding air to stay aloft. Typically airships start a flight with their gasbags inflated to about 95% capacity: as the airship gains height the lifting gas expands as the surrounding atmospheric pressure reduces. As the surrounding atmospheric pressure decreases, the lifting gas expands, displacing ambient air. When the entire envelope is filled with expanded lifting gas, the aircraft is at its pressure height, which is generally the maximum operational ceiling. At this point, excess expanding gas must either be vented or the airship must descend so that the lifting gas can contract and ambient air brought back into the hull.}}







No comments:
Post a Comment