GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

THANK YOU LORD, FOR THIS DAY~Self-care 2026; Castle Rock-WA

When I woke up this morning, I was surprised at how much water had been collected this week as the humidifier did it's job; I've been sleeping a lot better since Holland bought it - my lungs don't feel like they have to struggle for breath under a wet blanket atmosphere.

I am thankful ❤️

Scrolling through Blog posts this morning, while drinking my morning coffee … this old post came through before we went for a morning target practice drive in the country; the gypsy wagon & the camel I captured with my digital camera several years ago - have been gone from the Vader fields, a while, now:

GYPSY WOMAN: (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/10/gypsy-woman.html)

Both of my husbands grew up handling guns since boyhood - both of them liked to target practice; both of them took me with them. Bob bought me a Ruger pistol, and I got real good with that … so good, that Bob bragged on me. 2 years ago, Holland eventually got me to a target shooting venture with him - he'd been trying since the Fall of 2022; but it never happened until … we'd been married 5 months & had returned from our 1st cross-country adventure.

A BANG OF A 4th OF JULY: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2023/07/a-bang-of-4th-of-july.html)

Holland's thoughts are fueled with guns & cars/cars & guns - he even talks about them in his sleep 😂🤣 And  we go shooting pretty steadily while hunkered down here. Holland gifted me with a GX4 Taurus 9 mm immediately after we married, but I recently traded it back to him for his Taurus TX22; the 9mm is smaller, but to me it feels heavier & I really don't like the top slide feature: I much rather prefer the lighter, semi-automatic 22, even though it is larger. And he's encouraging with his praise, too, when we go out shooting.

I'm still not making a bullseye with my Taurus TX22 - but at least I'm staying consistent with where the shots are landing; and it's not bad …

At least I'm staying consistent at closing in on that bullseye 😉
2010 with Bob - except for the 4 bullseyes … it's kinda similar.

I've got a bit of a competitive streak in me - and my current husband is learning that bit about me 😘, so I know I'll get better the more we practice because Holland is also competitive.

I love a drive in the forest.

I love the scent of evergreen on the breeze.

I love companiable convo.

Leaving the forest behind on our way home from that country drive, I happened to look out my passenger side window - and saw a dragon in the clouds:

A dragon cloud seen on our morning drive in the forest.

When we got back to town, we stopped and grabbed some taco's to eat riverside - and I found out where the footpath I'd seen the other day on my Riverfront Trail walk into Lion's Park, led to; Holland already knew about it, because he had fished there many times over the years:

Street Tacos for lunch, riverside @ Lion's Park; Castle Rock-WA
I noticed activity along the riverbank, under the 'Castle Rock' cliff...

Afterwards, Holland touched down briefly at home before his 6:30 PM MRI screening. I stayed home and did laundry & sent SOS prayers heavenward, to kept hope alive; we are expecting a good report, but won't know anything about screening results, for a week or two.

My greatest treasure 💎 My favorite person on planet Earth ❤️

Newlyweds; Longview, WA~January 2023
First target shooting, together; Longview, WA~2023
Hanford, CA~2024
Kingman, AZ~2025

Between loads of laundry & SOS petitions, I finished the Cussler-Fargo novel …

The Fargo Expedition travels from Arunachal Pradesh, India to Tsangpo River Gorge, China
A man-made structure could be what they are looking for …
A traitor among the Team's count.
The Fargos got what they came for & wrapped up some loose ends, of their own.
Surprise at the end of the story.

When I read the final chapter, I remembered reading about tiny people skeletons being found in Asia a couple decades ago. 

I am posting this scientific archeological information - but, I want to be very clear on this: I do not believe in human evolution. I believe that man & woman was created by Yeshua in a perfectly proportioned, permanent form. I also believe that Lucifer, the rebellious angel cast out of heaven had enough hidden knowledge that he could have experimented with what scientists today refer to as 'new species' - Scripture already tells us that Lucifer was behind the Nephilim beings, that were real "people" in Ancient Days: whether that bloodline has survived or not, is debatable.

I do not believe that Homo sapiens are a chimera "evolved" from monkeys, ape-like creatures, or any other type of "ancient humans". I do believe that these "finds" are Luciferian hybrids. That is my opinion, based on Scripture - which I adhere to. I'm not going to engage in loop arguments with anyone.

I do not believe that Earth is billions of years old; I believe Earth is significantly much, much younger than assumed.

This information below, is being posted, in keeping with the Cussler-Fargo storyline of this particular novel - nothing more:

{{Ancient “3‑Foot” Humans of Flores: Homo floresiensis

The “ancient tiny 3‑foot Asian people” discovered in 2003, were labled  Homo floresiensis, nicknamed the “hobbits” because of their small stature.

Discovery and Location

In 2003, an Indonesian–Australian team led by Thomas Sutikna and Mike Morwood found a nearly complete small‑statured skeleton (LB1) in Liang Bua cave on the island of Flores, Indonesia. This was the first evidence of a new human species, later confirmed by further excavations that recovered partial skeletons of at least 15 individuals.

Cave where the remains of Homo floresiensis were found; Liang Bua cave on the island of Flores, Indonesia

Size and Features: Height: 3 ft 6–7 in ~ Weight: 66 lbs, for a female ~ 

Brain size: Much smaller than modern humans, about the size of a grapefruit ~ Other traits: Large teeth for their size, long arms, relatively large feet, forward‑slanting shoulders, no chin, receding forehead 

These features suggest insular dwarfism … a process where isolated island populations evolve smaller body sizes due to limited resources and lack of large predators.

Timeframe

Homo floresiensis lived from about 100,000 to 50,000 years ago at Liang Bua, with stone tools made by them dating to 190,000–50,000 years ago. Earlier fossils from Mata Menge (700,000 years old) show their ancestors may have been even smaller, at around 3 ft 3 in.

Lifestyle = Evidence shows they:

Made and used stone tools * Hunted small elephants and large rodents * May have used fire * Survived alongside predators like giant Komodo dragons

Scientific Debate: Some researchers, like Gregory Forth, have speculated that H. floresiensis might still exist in small, hidden populations, but mainstream paleoanthropologists consider this highly unlikely. The species is now thought to have gone extinct after modern humans arrived on Flores about 50,000 years ago.

In short: The “3‑foot Asian people” are Homo floresiensis, a small‑brained, small‑statured early human species discovered in 2003 on Flores, Indonesia, whose existence reshaped our understanding of human evolution.

~Various Info Sources}}

It was a good Day, today.


The Kingdom #1~September 1, 2026 - LET THE GOOD THINGS FIND YOU: https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/let-good-things-find-youself-care-2026.html

The Kingdom #2~September 16, 2026 - TODAY'S GOOD MOOD~Self-Care 2026; Castle Rock-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/todays-good-moodself-care-2026-castle.html

The Kingdom #3~September 18, 2026 - DESTINATIONS~Self Care 2026; Castle Rock-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/destinationsself-care-2026-castle-rock.html

The Kingdom #4~September 21, 2026 - AT THE END OF THE DAY-SAFETY & SECURITY~Self-Care 2026; Castle Rock-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/at-end-of-day-safety-securityself-care.html

The Kingdom #5~September 22nd, 2026 - FIRST DAY OF FALL 2026~Self-Care; Castle Rock-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/first-day-of-fall-2026self-care-castle.html

The Kingdom #6~September 26th, 2026 - JUNCTION POINTS~Shabbat Eve 2026; Castle Rock-WA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/junction-pointsshabbat-eve-2026-castle.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Val, visiting from #anythinggoes! We looked and looked for property in Castle Rock before leaving WA state for MT. But gosh at the time everyone wanted to live in Castle Rock and the prices were a bit on the "not now!" side. Have a great week ahead, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 👋 I always loved Castle Rock-WA; it's so Norman Rockwell & maintains it's small town, tight community vibe. Yes, property is high - and getting higher with city people fleeing the cities with ready cash to buy. If they'd leave their demonrat politics behind (the main reason they have to flee the high taxes, job loss, and rampant violence) when they flee … that would be a blessing.

      Thanks for stopping by with a "Hi": have a funtastic week ahead, Friend 😘

      Delete