God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, September 14, 2023

FLEXIBILITY ~Pacific Coast-WA

The day dawned beautifully - and warmly, so we ditched the Plans we had made for today, and played hooky :-)

A beautiful day at the Pacific Coast; view from open front door, around 7 A.M.

I made contact with a dear friend around 8:30 A.M., while Holland shook the cobwebs from his sleepy thoughts:

I hope to see Karen when we pass through Tennessee; we are sticking to the goal of seeing every State … but we aren't going to be ridged about schedules ;-)
The GOAL is to have fun while we are road gypsies.
Elohim had blessed me greatly with the friends He has graced me with.

Holland's shoulder was on fire, so we decided to spend some time at the beach - I drove.

The ocean breeze was pleasantly warm, and blew gently over our skin; the day was a perfect day on the beach :-)

I love my big guy :-)
Bleu enjoyed the day's freedom, too.
The waves were lazy gentle rolls, this afternoon …
We watched a big, long-tailed kite wave it's lazy tail ;-)
Nat King Cole - 'Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days Of Summer' song:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRmEZMAfD3Y)
We had to keep an eye on Bleu, around stuff like this …
Time to go home after a few hours …
We finished off the last of the tuna steaks; Holland breaded them, tonight. Very tasty.

Tomorrow, we can get back to chores and tasks that need doing - but tonight, we are just going to enjoy being ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment