God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 15, 2023

IN THE MORNING ...


Bleu wakes me up every morning at quarter to 6.

Every day/every week/every month.

It's kinda chilly this morning …

Lately I haven't minded being whined out of bed because I've put those early morning hours to good use - I'm designing again :-)

Not for Bazaars anymore, but for personalized Christmas Gifts that will be spread far and wide ;-)

I picked these yarns up in Wyoming, and they are my chosen colors for today's new design:

Colors being used today.

So with coffee in easy reach … and headphones on, with Lamb setting the backbeat; today's hours are going to be tangled in yarn :-)

Lamb - Songs For The Flock: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFAZMIR8hSU&list=PL26BA49A8EA4116C2)

Except for water and food, Bleu is resigned to getting ignored today. And Holland can enjoy his YouTube cache to the limit, today ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment