God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, October 6, 2023

BREAKTHROUGH FOR THE GOSPEAL~Tree of Life/Israel

Tree of Life Ministry:
(https://www.treeoflifeisrael.org/en-c/government-persecution-leads-to-salvation?fbclid=IwAR1H19_meJA4_VYAh6x9OGcXIBDy5uuZq4Et0UvlInP6oIPL5KW1sh1Y9dE)

Breakthroughs for the Gospel

So how, you might ask, is this part of an answer to prayer?

First of all, “the Word of God is not chained” (2 Timothy 2:9b), and in spite of the opposition, there were many Israelis who stopped and spoke with us in depth, listened intently as we shared the Gospel, and asked questions out of a genuine desire to find the truth.

God opened up the doors to share with people from all different backgrounds – Orthodox Jews, Arab gang members, Jewish people in the New Age, secular and atheistic Jews, Muslim and nominal Christian Arabs, etc.

We then said, “On this very feast, when Yeshua was here on earth, He stood up and proclaimed, ‘“If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water”’” (John 7:37b-38).

We explained, “Once we repent of our sins and believe in Yeshua who died for our sins and rose again, He cleanses us on the inside and fills us with His Holy Spirit. Then you never have to be dry spiritually again, because you have a relationship with the living God and His Spirit is like a river of life inside you! And even if you fall, you can repent and immediately receive His forgiveness and joy again. Or if you have tough circumstances you can remember how Yeshua showed the greatest love possible toward you and saved your soul, and you’ll be refilled with joy.”

This news excites me! ๐Ÿ˜

I was saved when I was 8 years old, water baptized when I was 9 years old … and baptized in the Ruach HaKo'desh when I was 21 years old. I have been a Christian pretty much all of my life; and Elohim planted a love for Israel so deep in my heart that it has become a physical love as well as a spiritual love. I am seriously connected to Israel ๐Ÿฅฐ

In the 1980's I watched with happy tears flowing, as Jews around the world heeded the spirit's call and boarded ships to make aliyah (immigration to Israel): this is End Time Scriptural Prophecy unfolding in our lifetime … AND YET NO AMERICAN CHURCH had ever made mention of it. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

But I mention it all the time. People need to know that things are heating up - and wrapping up. They need to be ready when that heavenly trumpet sounds.

It makes my heart happy to know there are Jewish Messianic believing Missionaries ministering to their fellow Jews in the streets of Israel ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜˜

End Time Prophecy unfolding!

Exciting!!

I have my ticket in hand, ready to answer The 'Come Home!' Call: do you?

~Val

No comments:

Post a Comment