God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 15, 2023

SHE RAH!~Sonoran Desert-AZ

 

The desert rang with the shout of "She rah!" this morning 😁

It was a little nippy this morning, so while laying there in bed listening to Bleu whining (he was hungry), I thought to myself, "I'm going to get that baby generator running today. Today is {The Day}; I know I can do it. Elohim knows I can do it. Holland bought that thing knowing I can do it. I WILL DO IT (my first attempt a few days ago was pathetic).

So, I got up. Fed the dog. And flexed my muscles - thinking how surprised Holland would be when he heard the generator singing 😉 

Firing the generator up was definitely on my 'Bucket List' ;-)

But …

Holland woke up before I made the door 😒

And when he made moves to get the generator, I said, "Let me do it" and quickly scooted past him before he could object.

Holland

I unlocked the hatch; grabbed the generator and hauled it out of the basement cubby (no small feat because the cubby is chest high on me) - and man-handled it across the patio to the propane tank.

Holland by now was watching me: gently encouraging me on how to get it hooked up (and verbally applauding me when I did "good"). Then came the cord pulling - this is what trips me up (I run out of breath yanking on the cord).

BUT

After 3 hefty pulls … IT CAME ALIVE.

The 'Baby Generator'

And I danced all over the patio, shouting and clapping, "I did it! I KNEW I could do it! Elohim knew I could DO it!"

Then, I grinned at my laughing husband, and whispered, "She Rah!" while dancing up the steps to get a cup of morning joy juice 😘

😂🤣👍👏😁

No comments:

Post a Comment